Nest Learning Thermostat - Saving energy starts with your thermostat.
Heading off to work for the day? No need to have the cold air blasting if there isn’t anyone there to enjoy it. Calling it a night and climbing into bed? Underneath all those blankets you won’t even notice the temperature difference from turning down your heat.
Thermostats are just one of the many household items to get a smart upgrade in the recent push toward home automation and interconnectivity. Good technology reduces friction and that’s exactly what the team at Nest do ?
What is a Nest Learning Thermostat, exactly? Simply put, it’s a device that regulates your home’s temperature based on different settings you’ve specified for particular times of day ?? (rather than maintaining a constant temperature 24/7).
Nest thermostat monitors weather conditions so it can figure out how outdoor temperatures and weather affects your Nest heating and cooling needs within your home. The Nest Learning Thermostat automatically adapts as your life and the seasons change. After just one week of use, it will program itself based on your daily routine and know how to make your heating or cooling system more efficient, reducing your energy usage and saving you money on your energy bills ?
Why should I buy a Net Learning Thermostat ?
Your thermostat controls half your energy bills - more than appliances and more than electronics. Naturally it will help you save energy and the Nest Thermostat does all the work for you so how great is that?
Call Smart Home Savings today and learn more about Nest Thermostat.
- Farsight: When Nest spots you across the room, it lights up to show you the time or the temperature you set.
- Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperature you like and builds a personalized schedule for your home
- Airwave: This unique technology helps you use less air conditioning while staying perfectly cool.
- Nest Leaf: The Nest Leaf appears on the display or in the Nest app when you choose energy-saving temperature.
- Home/Away Assist: Don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home. Nest automatically saves energy when you’re away.
- Remote Control: Change the temperature from anywhere with your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Connectivity: Nest connects with your home’s WiFi network so you can control it from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop from anywhere in the world.
Smart Home Savings offers HVAC services
Smart home savings
Join other Smart home savings customers who enjoy
- Priority service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Up to $500 rebate towards a Smart Home Savings upgrade on your Furnace or AC
- Large network of reliable certified technicians
- Annual maintenance performed by a certified technician