Nest Protect: Smoke & CO Alarm - Be informed. Not alarmed.
Most people don’t realize that smoke alarms expire. Some last seven years and others last only five. Nest Protect is built to help keep your family safe for up to 10 years. Nest Protect is thoughtful, not annoying. Which means it knows how to act in emergencies, and in non-emergencies.
The Nest Protect is an industrial-grade smoke and carbon monoxide sensor that can send alerts to your smartphone when it smells trouble; letting you and everyone in your family know when something’s wrong in your home no matter where you are.
It also lets you know where the danger is specific to the exact room of your house. The Nest Protect automatically tests itself daily, and can last for up to ten years. Best of all, you can silence the alarm with just a swipe on your smartphone??
What are the benefits of Nest Protect ?
- Phone alerts: Everyone in your family can know what’s going on, from anywhere. Should something go wrong, Nest Protect sends everyone an alert just in case no one’s home.
- Every second counts: The new Split-Spectrum Sensor uses two wavelengths of light to detect smoke from both fast and slow-burning fires.
- Hush from the Nest app: Just burned some popcorn in the microwave? Silence the false alarm with your phone and not by waving your dish towel beneath i
- Tells you what and where: Nest Protect speaks up if there’s smoke or carbon monoxide and tells you where it is, so you know what to do and what area to avoid.
- Path light feature: It lights your way at night to provide you assistance in the dark.
- Steam Check: which uses advanced algorithms and a humidity sensor to tell the difference between steam and smoke.
- No chirps: Tired of being woken up at 2 AM by your smoke alarm? Long before it has to chirp, Nest Protect tells you its batteries are running low with a message on your phone. A quick green glow when your turn out the lights says everything’s working.
Smart Home Savings offers HVAC services
Smart home savings